Alphabet Bracelets Kit
A colorful DYI craft kit for kids featuring assorted pearls and letters in a practical plastic box.
DIY Bracelet kit - At a glance
- A colorful craft kit with assorted pearls and letters!
- Comes in a practical plastic case with 5 separate compartment.
More about the product
Half of the beads are shaped as dices with letters and the other half is pearls in mixed colors. Two set of strings for the pearls are also included. The practical case makes it easy to keep the pearls in order and to bring them over to a friends house! Creating bracelets and necklaces is a fun crafts for kids just allowing them to organize, sort, spell and play!
Why we like it
This cute DIY bracelet kit is the perfect way to get the kids away from the TV for a while. Once they get started there is no end to the possibilities. Smaller children will have a lot of fun with the colored pearls while the older ones can use them for colorful spacing between the letters.
Just let the imagination work freely and by all means do not stop at wrist bracelets, why not create some original necklaces or ankle bracelets and start exchanging the designs with friends. Even though the kit comes with everything needed there is no reason to stop there, why not use a spare button or a thin shoe lace to make the jewelry even more personal!
It is also good to know that...
- The pearl kit contains small parts and is recommended for children from 5 years and up.
- The beads are set in a transparent plastic box, 12 x 8 cm. Easy to take with them to friends, trips etc.
- Box contains approx 280 6mm cube letter beads, plus 10 stretch cords in blue and red and hundreds of round colour beads.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts.