Dish rack - Tower
Super practical dish tray with lots of features.
Multifuncional dish tray and basin
- Smart dish rack with a drain that ensures the water ends up in the sink and not the countertop.
- Flexible compartments for cutlery.
- Can be used both for doing the dishes and drying them.
- Practical handles on the sides for easy moving if needed.
More about the product
The compact living experts at Yamazaki really reinvented the dish rack when designing Aqua making it the swizz army knive of dish trays.
Let's start by doing the dishes, if you do not have a basin or if the sink is dirty you can actually choose to put the plug in the bottom of Aqua, fill it up with water and you are ready to do the dishes inside of it. That is indeed a first but if you are short on space it might be a great solution.
When you are done with the dishes, pull the plug and the water flows out throught the designated pipe and into the sink and you are ready to place the plates and cutlery for drying. Any excess water will ripple out through the drain ensuring the countertop is kept dry and clean. Another smart detail is that the drain pipe can be adjusted so it exits on either the long side or the short side of the dish rack, ensuring a perfect fit with just about any kitchen design.
It is also good to know that...
- Size: 38 x 24 x 13 cm
- Material: ABS plastic with silicone plug
- Capacity 4.5 litres or 5kg
- Product name: Aqua
Pretty and practical dish rack
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Pluring - Simple and genius...
- On sale!