- On sale!
Finally a tool that will not spend most of the time inside the toolbox.
Cute penguin shaped screwdriver
- A handy little penguin ready to help you out with all taks involving a screw.
- Comes ready with 6 different sized bits for all kinds assemblies and repairs.
More about the product
The idea behind the iThinking tools are that why should something be hidden in a drawer or toolbox when it can actually be part of your home decor? Why should tools be boring when they can be both practical and adorable at the same time.
The penguin screwdrivers is designed with a comfortable and soft textured body with everything you need. Six different-sized screwdriver bits are conveniently tucked away in its body. It's small, cute and practical.
How to use it:
- 1. Hold the body and take of one of the feet.
- 2. Turn the body to reveal one of the bits.
- 3. Attach the desired screwdriver to the penguin.
- 4. The pinguin is ready to do the job!
- 3 Philips head bits: #0 and #1 and #2
- 3 Slotted head bits: 2,5 and 4 and 5 mm
It is also good to know that...
- Size: 4,8cm x 4,3cm x H 5,7cm
- Material: Plastic and (Stainless) Steel
- Color: Black, Turquoise, fuchsia
Customers who bought this product also bought: