Salt and Pepper porcelain shakers - Estetico Quotidiano
A Seletti twist on traditional salt and pepper shakers modeled as tin canisters and made of fine porcelain.
Salt & Pepper porcelain shaker set - At a glance
- A Seletti twist on traditional salt and pepper shakers modeled as tin canisters and made of fine porcelain.
- One shaker sports a single hole for a modest sprinkling of pepper, while the other shaker has seven holes to allow for liberal seasoning with salt.
More about the product
As a smart counteroffer to our throw away culture, Seletti brings us the beautiful and contemporary “Estetico Quotidiano” collection. In this collection we find everything from coffee cups, glasses and bottles to replicas of plastic buckets. All made of high quality porcelain and sporting fine Italian design. The originality in the “Estetico Quotidiano” collection is that the objects are made to replicate things we normally throw away after using them.
Why we like it
For these salt and pepper shakers Seletti has looked for inspiration from small tin canisters, maybe for olives or canned fruit. We think they are very cute and an original alternative for a gift or for using on your own dinner table. As with all Seletti products they have a beautiful design and finish and these shakers are both oven, microwave and dishwasher friendly and of course food save.
It is also good to know that...
- Set of 2 shakers: each 5 cm high x 6 cm diameter
- Material: Porcelain
- The salt and pepper shaker comes jointly packaged in a nice gift box.
- Designed in Italy
- The Salt and Pepper Set is part of Seletti's Estetico Quotidiano Collection and they are designed by Selab & A. Zambelli.