Screwdriver - Penguin on ice
A original tool that will not spend most of the time inside the toolbox.
Cute Penguin on Ice block Screwdriver
- A handy little penguin ready to help you out with all taks involving a screw.
- Comes ready with 8 different sized bits for all kinds assemblies and repairs.
More about the product
The idea behind the iThinking tools are that why should something be hidden in a drawer or toolbox when it can actually be part of your home decor? Why should tools be boring when they can be both practical and adorable at the same time.
The penguin screwdrivers is designed with a comfortable and soft textured body with everything you need. Eight different-sized screwdriver bits are conveniently tucked away in a little ice block on which it stands. It's small, cute and practical.
How to use it:
- 1. Hold the torso, pull up the body of the penguin to get the screwdriver bits from the ice block.
- 2. Attach the desired screwdriver to the penguin.
- 3. The pinguin is ready to do the job!
- 3 Philips head bits: #0 and #1 and #2
- 3 Slotted head bits: 2,5 and 4 and 5 mm
- 2 Hex head bits: 4,5 mm
It is also good to know that...
- Size: 7,9 cm x 8,4 cm x 9,1 cm
- Material: Plastic and (Stainless) Steel