Serving tray - SOS
A beautiful stoneware serving tray in the SOS Series by Sagaform. Inspired by the swedish fifties with a modern touch.
Serving Tray SOS - At a glance
- Serving tray from Sagaform inspired by the Swedish fifties design.
- A beautiful way to present all kinds of food from cheese and tapas to grilled meat.
Why we like it
This Stoneware Serving Tray comes from the Sagaform SOS series from which we have selected a number of products here at Givensa. All the products in the SOS collection are inspired by swedish design from around 1950 with a slight modern touch to get the best of both worlds. A really nice feature is that in contrary of a wooden or metal tray, this serving tray is both oven and microwave proof. This makes it very versatile since it can not only be used for cold cuts but also for warm meals.
For us the SOS series breathes long summer nights, midsummer parties and late outside dinners with friends when the sun is still up, even though its midnight. Even though we instinctually relate this design with summer, the serving tray is a really nice accessory when setting dinners all year round. We are confident that your dinner guests will notice your efforts in presenting the delicious meal with this nordic touch.
It is also good to know that...
- The serving tray size is: 26 cm x 30 cm x 1 cm
- It is Dishwasher, Microwave and Oven Safe
- It is designed by designed by Björk-Forth for Sagaform.
- From the collection SOS.