Color them and bake them in the oven for a few minutes...they shrink! Each flexible coloring sheet will become a solid plastic figure.
Shrinkable figures - At a glance
- Paint them using regular color pencils and bake them in the oven for a few minutes. The plastic drawing sheet will shrink into a solid plastic figure.
- Shrink them all and play with them in Pirate Island Scene or Fairy Tale Land
- The kids will love to see their drawings turn into toys they can play with.
How does it work
- Pick you favorite figure from the Shrinkable drawing sheets in the box.
- Paint it anyway you like with standard coloring pencils.
- Bake it in the oven for a couple of minutes.
- When you take them out you will see that the large thin plastic sheet has shrunk into a small solid plastic figure, just like magic.
- Let them cool down for a few minutes and they are ready to play with on the Pirate Island or the Fairy Tale Land.
Why we like them
Have you ever made "Shrinkables" in the oven as a child? Then this is the perfect toy for you and your kids. "Shrinkables - Pirates" and "Shrinkables - Fairy Tales" is a fun update on this retro craft activity! We appreciate the Shrinkables because they combine several fun steps, some the kids can do alone and some you have to do together. When drawing the first character the kids does not know that to expect. It's a thrill to see the expression on their faces when their big drawing has transformed into a little toy wearing the clothes they just painted..
It is also good to know that...
- Choose between "Shrinkables - Pirates" or "Shrinkables - Fairy Tales"
- Contains 6 sheets of magic Shrinkable characters.
- Recommended for children over 6 years of age.
- The oven shrinking process should be under adult supervision