Wheat Warmer Sheep - Pure Bliss
Sneak up in the sofa and relax with this cute little sheep shaped wheat warmer that can be heated in the microwave oven.
Wheat warmer Sheep
Sneak up in the sofa and relax with this cute little sheep shaped wheat warmer. Inside the sheep there is a soft bag filled with a mix of wheat seeds and lavender and after one minute in the microwave you can put the bag back in the sheep and it will emit a cosy warmth with a relaxing scent of lavender.
Of course this is a cute gift for a child but it also works well as a present for an adult. Maybe as a surprise gift for a girlfriend that has caught a cold and needs some cheering up.
- Only heat the bag in the microwave oven. Not the entire sheep.
- Heating the wheat warmer in the microwave must always be done by an adult.
- Ensure thebag can rotate freely inside the microwave oven to avoid that one side gets too hot.
- Heat it at 600-800W for around 1 minute. Once completed check the temperature to ensure it is evenly warm and at an appropriate temperature.
- Make sure that the temperature of the wheat warmer sheep has cooled down before heating it up again.
- Full instructions are provided in the package.
It is also good to know that...
- The sheep can also be used for cooling if needed. Just put it in a clean bag in the fridge for about 3h and it is are ready to cool down any strained ankle or soccer injury.
- Size: Approx 40 cm.
Have a look at all our wheat warmers here. «