What happens if I change my mind?
If you for some unexpected reason bought something and changed your mind (or the recipiant of a gift already had it), you can return it. All products can be returned within 15 days from the date of delivery.
It is important that you consider that in order to return a gift, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- The product has to be in perfect condition.
- It must be sent back in its original packaging and labeling.
- It must be sent in a protective packaging preferably the same as used for the delivery.
If your order qualified for Free Shipping but after returning one or more products the order total no longer reaches the Free Shipping limit, the shipping cost will be deducted from the amount returned.
Also, if you have received an order with Free Shipping and decide to return the whole order, the shipping cost is not returned. This has never happened but we put the information here for clarity.
That said, Givensa probably has the lowest rate of returns in our business and if you against all odds wants to make a change to your order we are help to help you. We treat each case individually and we always try to find the best solution for everyone.
To request a return you just have to send send us an e-mail to: email@example.com and we will assist you. Please note that all return shipments costs are covered by the sender.
What happens if something has broken during transportation?
More than 99% of our orders arrive to the destination without any incidents. However, sometimes the transportation company is not as careful as we would like them to be and they manage to break something while delivering the package.
In the unlikely case that this happens, we will of course try to find a solution as soon as possible, normally by sending a new product or reimbursing the cost of the broken item.
In order for us to approve a claim for a product broken during transport it is mandatory to:
- Inform us about the problem within 48h of receiving the package.
- Send us photos of the broken product as well as the inner and outer packaging material. For the outer box or bag, the label with the address of the recipient must be visible.
- It is mandatory to save both the broken product as well as the inner and outer packaging until we confirm that the incident has been closed by the transport company (in no case are we able to process a refund if the goods has already been disposed of).
If these conditions are not fulfilled the transportation company will not accept our complaint and we will not be able to approve the claim.