- On sale!
Heat Teddy - Cosy Plush Junior
Wheat warmer animals, cosy friends made out of the softest material. Ready to snuggle after taking a spin in the microwave.
Wheat warmer Animals - At a glance
- The coziest friends made of the softest material.
- Put them in the microwave for a few minutes and they are ready to snuggle with your smallest ones.
More about the product
These little guys are something more than the regular teddybear. They are made out of soft organic materials and filled with wheat and millet and a touch of lavender. Perfect for giving security and warmth when going to bed or just to play with. These teddies are perfect gifts for children of any age, however always ensure that at least the recommendations below are followed to ensure the teddy does not get to hot. All wheat warmer animals are made of high quality materials and if taken care of properly they will last for many years and thousands of hours of playing and relaxing.
It is also good to know that
- The animals are approximately 20-25 cm high (sitting animals a bit smaller).
- They can also be used for cooling just put them in a clean bag in the fridge for about 3h and they are ready to cool down a sprained ankle or soccer injury.
- Heating the wheat warmer in the microwave must always be performed of supervised by an adult.
- Ensure that the wheat warmer teddy is clean and dry before putting it in the microwave.
- Stuff it into a ball and ensure it can rotate freely to avoid that one side gets to hot or burnt.
- Heat it at 600-800W for a maximum of 2 minutes. Once completed check the temperature to ensure it is evenly warm and at an appropriate temperature for the child.
- Make sure that the animal has cooled down before re-heating.
- Clean the wheat warmer with a damp cloth if necessary. It can not be machine washed since it contains lavender and wheat.
- The first times the wheat warmer is heated, it might become a bit moist. This is normal and will go away by itself.
- Full instructions are provided in the package.
Have a look at all our wheat warmers here. »