Wheat warmer boots
Put these wheat warmer boots in the microwave for a few minutes, put them on, sneak up in the sofa and relax.
Wheat warmer Boots
Put these wheat warmer boots in the microwave for a few minutes, put them on, sneak up in the sofa and relax. The luxurious and comfortable boots does not only cover and give warmth to your cold feet but also reach up and protect your ankle. They are made out of the softest material and the sole is filled with linseed and lavender giving you a touch of aromatherapy as well.
These boots are design for use while sitting in the sofa or laying in the bed. The unique difference with these wheat warmer boots compared to others is the linseed and lavender sole. Even though are can walk with them it might feel a bit funny. So, use them while relaxing. But don´t worry, you will not have to take them off for sneaking out in the kitchen to pick up some chocolate. They even have small rubber dots underneath the outer sole to prevent you from slipping if you have to leave the sofa.
Why we like it
They say that if your feet at cold your whole body will be cold and while waiting for a house that has a heated floor these boots will do the trick. These boots are some of the most popular Christmas and Valentines gifts for cold mothers and girlfriends.
It is also good to know that...
- One size, approximately 36-41.
- Like all Hot Pak products these microwave boots can be used both for heating and cooling. Put them in the microwave oven for 1,5 minutes or in the freezer for about 3h. Make sure that the microwave oven is clean before heating the boots and that you use a clean plastic bag when putting them in the freezer.
- The boots can not be washed since they are filled with lavender and linseeds. Use a damp cloth the wipe them off if necessary.
- These wheat warmer boots have been designed and developed in the United Kingdom and adheres to the standards EN71-1/2/3, ASTMF963,CE and MDA.
- Diabetics should take care to not overheat the feets.
- Have a look at all our wheat warmer here.